Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wowzers....

It's hard to believe it has already been 2 months since I have posted. I guess you could say things have been pretty busy. Nothing, major, just life keeping me busy. The girls and I have been doing more sewing instead of scrapbooking, so that keeps me away from the computer. We are getting ready for Christmas and just the busy season. This is an awesome time to reflect on Christ and His coming to earth. He loves us so much even though we are all so undeserving. I praise Him and thank for the MULTITUDE of blessings He has given me personally.

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

We were getting a little worried about you :) Glad to hear everything is going well and you are spending quality time with the girls, we do miss you tho. Hope too the surgery went well and your dd is healing well.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year and Peace for all. God Bless you all. Hugs - Robbi1

jburkhart said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Shuranda! Did you get my card??? Hope so! Hope the girl's piano recital went well and you got some photos to scrap! Hope to continue chatting and keeping in touch in the new year!
Many blessings and big hugs!
Michaele