Well this past week was a full one for the girls and I. We had doctor's appointments, piano practice, physical therapy for K's hand, cake class, and extra baking, Then we ended the week on Saturday with their Christmas recital and THEN went to volunteer to help with a dog adoption event it after the recital. Here is a little of that time we wanted to share with you. I hope you enjoy it!
A sampling of the WONDERFUL cookies we all made for the recital.
The girls wanted to make some treats to take to friends at the dog adoption event. These are people treats, not doggie ones.
D playing an arrangement of Deck the Halls.
K playing Aude Lang Syne
1 comment:
Oh I miss these girls! They did a wonderful job...with the baking, the piano playing, the cakes, etc. Please tell them I said hello and I love them!!
Post a Comment