Friday, August 31, 2007

Fun Memories


It is hard to believe it is already Labor Day Weekend. It seems like just yesterday was the beginning of the year. Time sure is zooming right on by. But I must say, I am looking forward to the fall. I love that time of year. This fall will be different for us since we moved farthur south. And I believe I will really miss those cool nights and mornings and all the leaves falling. The being able to crack your windows open in your house and smell the fresh air and hear the wind whip around. Oh well, at least we have memories.
Speaking of memories, I did another page this morning. I even added journaling to help us keep the memories fresh in our heads. This page was done for the Friday Freebie Challenge at Digital Freebies. I am really enjoying these challenges because it helps me to focus on "something" and get some more pages done. This weeks Freebie is really pretty. If you agree, go check it out at Digital Freebies.

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

How sweet your layout is. So nice to see pics of the girls! They are beautiful. I guess I didnt ask Michaele if you were still in Altus....It was such a neat little town, we really enjoyed our two visits back there (and the tornado warnings-lol) Beautiful layouts Shuranda - keep up the great work!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Im finding a little more time since its so hot outside! I just did another this evening, but need to post it on my blog, its over at ScrappinGarden - Have a great weekend - Hugs!

jburkhart said...

Another great page of the girls riding the horse and having a good time! How fun and great journaling on your page - you did an awesome job on the challenge, too!
I, too and looking forward to Fall...we have already brought out the fall decorations and I have leave vines and scarecrows in my house - ready for those cooler temps, that is for sure!
Take care!
Michaele