Thursday, August 2, 2007

Ruby's templates

I can't believe this week is almost over. It seems to have just zoomed on by. My kiddos seem to be getting sick. Allergies and Asthma. So it has been a slow morning and gave me time to look through me emails. I saw that Ms. Ruby had put up a new template and thought it would be perfect for these photos. So after playing a bit, this is what I came up with.

You can check her template out and the many other wonderful templates she has done here.

I hope you have a wonderful day.

Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. Psalm 103:1-5

1 comment:

jburkhart said...

Great page you have scrapped here! I love how you have used Ruby's templates...she does some great ones and I need to find time to do some of them too!
Sorry to hear the girls are getting sick...hope they get better real soon! Yep, this weekend has super flown by....hope you have a great weekend and ttys!
Michaele