
Has it actually been a whole week since I posted here? I guess it has. Just been busy with normal life. Also, I seem to be fighting a very strange sinus infection for the last week. Swelling around my nose and it just plain hurts to touch. So just haven't felt like myself.
Well enough of that, here is a page I did using Michaele's new kit she created. "The Journey Traveled" It was alot of fun to play with all the little goodies she included. You can check it out at Deco-pages along with some other of her goodies.
4 comments:
Awww, thats a really cute layout! The colors of the kit go so perfectly with your photos - They are great!
Sorry to hear you are having problems with your Sinus' that can be very painful, hope it clears up soon. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hi Shuranda.....finally got the chance to do a bit of blogging and stopped in to say a big hello! And look what I see....this beautiful layout you have created using my kit! Yay.....how pretty it turned out, too! Thanks again for using my kit - so happy you enjoy it, too!
Hope to chat with ya again real soon!
Take Care and hugs!
Michaele
Great layout and love that kit! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Have a great day :)
Hi Sweety, thanks for the lovely comment you left for me on my blog, so very thoughtful of you. We are all doing much better now. Hope all is well for you too.
Big Hugs
Diana
xxxxxx
Post a Comment