Yep, Doctor said they can't do the cast until after the arm is set and probably have a pin put in it. The bones are setting at a 20 degree angle. YUCK!!! So we are scheduled for tomorrow after lunch. They will put her under and the whole thing will take about 45 minutes I am told. Poor thing. She is a little nervous, but doing well for now. She is more worried about doing without food until after her surgery. hehe Please keep her in your prayers.

2 comments:
Hi Shuranda! I finally got the chance to pop on over and say hello....oh boy....poor thing - hope the surgery went well for her - she is in my prayers! Big hugs!
Michaele
Oh boy, poor baby. Sure hope the surgery goes well and they are able to cast it and she stops having the swelling and pain. I'll keep her in my prayers too. Take care now - thanks for stoppin by my blog too :) Hugs!
Post a Comment