Thursday, August 6, 2009

Busy Summer

It has been a busy year. I can't believe that it has been so long since I posted anything. As you can see, once I was able to walk again, I was up and at em. This summer has been filled with lots of fun things despite the record heat we are having. The biggest event was that we were able to escape to Oregon for two weeks. It was like walking into another world all together. We were just in awe of the wonderfully cooler temperatures and its beauty. We went to help prepare for a cousins wedding but I believe it helped us more than ever. It was such a blessing just to see God's beauty there.
Oregon Coast

Umpqua River Swimming

Rochester One Lane Bridge - we drove across everyday. Was really pretty!

Of course, if there is a horse around, my girls will be with it or on it.

The girls LOVED the Queen Annes Lace wildflowers there.

4th of July with cousins

Crater Lake - Isn't it gorgeous? The water is so amazing at just how blue it is. While there, we got to play with snow. The girls thought it was awesome to play with snow in July.

Clear Water Falls - another gorgeous place

A path I would love to take everyday. Just so peaceful!

No comments: