Thursday, August 6, 2009

Castroville


Today we went to Castroville. We heard that there was a good thrift store there. It was an adorable little town, but there was no thrift store. That didn't worry me, it just meant that I could take pictures. That is if my camera had good batteries, and it didn't. We saw a DQ and stopped to get and ice cream. While Mamma and Sissy ordered I walked across the street and got batteries. When I got back, they were still in line so I sat down and put the batteries in the camera. As soon as I did my ice cream came out looking like a volcano in the middle of an eruption! About twenty minutes and ten napkins later we were driving home. We hope to go back during the fall or spring when it's cooler. Next time I will make sure that I have plenty of batteries for that camera.

-K

No comments: