WOW, hard to believe it has almost been a week since I have posted. Well, it has been busy as normal.
Today I was able to go pick up my order for wheat berries. YEAH!!!! My whole family was very excited about this, because this means, we have GOOOOD bread. You see, my dear sweet hubby bought me a grinder a couple of years ago because we LOVE making our own bread. And the health benefits are out of this world. I encourage you to check out some information on making your own bread with fresh ground wheat. Here is a good site with good information, along with testimonies. She also has some wonderful talks on cd that are free for the asking. Check those out. VERY work listening to.

Well enough of my rambling. I wanted to share my fresh baked loaf with you, so here it is. Wished you were here and we could sit down and eat it while it's still hot.
Here are some of the things I created while trying to make this page. Some I used and some I didn't, but I will share it all. It includes 5 papers, 4 trims and a word art. Please share with me any pages you do with them. I always love to see the pages.
Thanks and have a blessed day.
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. John 6:35
6 comments:
Tough job really, looking after the household and home schooling at the same time, keep it mom.
I blog about my travelling in one of the most dicerse society in the world, all major religions are equally represented, despite its flaws. DO drop by
http://wai-yien.blogspot.com/
Great kit, thanks so much for sharing.
My goodness I can smell that homemade break cookin in the oven! The layout is darling and your new kit is too cute - thanks so much for sharing and I will check out that website. Hugs!
Oh yummy, yummy - that looks and sounds delicious - bet it was really good! Thanks for teasing us...lol! What a neat page you created and look at the neat bg pages, word art and ribbons you created.....great job! Did you do those in photoshop this time? How's the deciding going for which program to purchase?
Wish I was there to join ya....take care and thanks for the bread goodies, too!
Hugs!
Michaele
thank you! I am working on a recipe book right now...this will be great.
::sniff sniff:: ohhhh the memories...I can smell it now. :: sigh :: sure wish you were closer with that bread of yours. It is very yummy!
Post a Comment