Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just survival...

This week is just one of surviving. You see, on top of the fact that I am still only hopping around behind a walker to get around, we now have a VERY nasty virus in our house. Both girls are very sick with high fevers, very sore throats, really bad headaches and just flat have no energy. So it is very comical around here with exactly who is taking care of who at any given time. I know God's timing is perfect, and He shines through everything, so I am just trying to keep focused on Him. Please pray that Kirk does not come down with this bug. He has to fly out for a business trip on Monday and boy that would stink to be as sick as they are while traveling.
Until things are a little calmer..... I pray you and your family are doing much better than we are.

1 comment:

Wendy Glosser said...

So sorry you're having a rough time!! Sending my nurse hugs and prayers your way!! Love you all!! Yaya