Wednesday, September 7, 2011
31 Days to a Better Photo
This is the challenge the girls and I are taking. Well, at least 2 of us are truly taking. Krystin does an awesome job already, but being the encourager she is, she is going to do it with us. So, as we prepare for our upcoming trip, we will work on being better photographers. I have ALWAYS loved photos. I have ALWAYS loved taking photos. So it does my heart good to know I have at least one daughter that loves it as much, and even more than myself.
Challenge Number 1 - TAKE PHOTOS! Always take a camera with you and take photos. You can never go back and relive that moment in time. In today's world of camera's being on most of our phones, that makes it really easy. And even though the quality isn't top notch, it is still recording history. So I am going to make a point to take more photos.... I may drive my family nuts, but, OH WELL! :)
Like I said, the quality is not always the best, but it is a picture. :) A bad picture of the "Grand Canyon" is better than no picture of the "Grand Canyon".
Labels:
Photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment