Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Planning for a trip

 Planning for a road trip takes time.  LOTS of time.  And planning for homeschooling takes time.  Well, when you combine both of those things, then throw in a few more kinks, it can be mind boggling.  Today we kind of concreted our plans down a little more.  Meaning, we bought hubby's plane tickets.  We are all so very excited!  I can't wait to share our journeys with you as you go.  But for now, I will just share a few pictures.
The girls have done so much research to prepare for this trip.  All their hard work will pay off in the end though.  It will make for a much smoother trip.  Not to mention how much they are learning before we ever leave home. 

We are putting so much time into preparing for a trip that is temporary.  So wouldn't it be more wise to put even more time into planning for a much more permanent trip?  The trip I am referring to is the place you go after you die.  Have you thought much about that?  Where will you go when you die?  How do you know if your answer is right?  It is a promise that one day, we will all die.  And when we do die, we will go to heaven or hell.  Doesn't matter if you believe in those places or not, it will still happen.  If you think you will go to heaven, I challenge you to ask yourself why?  Why is it that you believe you will go to heaven?  Because you are a good person?  Is being a good person.... good enough?  The bible says no.  Here is a video of Kirk Cameron explaining exactly what I mean.  I would highly recommend taking the time to watch it and know that I will be praying for you.

3 comments:

Mr. C-5 QA said...

I feel sorry for your poor husband- abandoning him for six weeks! :p

Krystin said...

Ummmm. Mr c-5 QA.......QA stands for question and answer right!?! :p

Mr. C-5 QA said...

Uh...sure. If you have an answer, I will question it.