Sooo, what is your "comfort" food?
Banana Pumpkin Bread
2 cups brown sugar (I use half splenda brown sugar)
1 cup white sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups canned pumpkin
3 bananas
1/2 cup milk (I used almond vanilla milk)
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablesppon cinnamon
2 teaspoons nutmeg
1 teaspoon clove
1 teaspoon allspice
2 1/2 cups flour
Preheat oven to 350°F. While oven is heating, mix sugar, eggs, vanilla and oil. Once these are blended well, go ahead and add your pumpkin, banana, and milk. Then I slowly started adding all my spices and then my flour. I make sure I am mixing the whole time that I am adding to avoid any lumps. Then pour into greased loaf pans. Bake for about an hour or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. The baking time can increase or decrease depending on pan size and ovens. I can make 2 regular size loaf pans, or several minis. Last night, I made 3 tiny ones, 2 medium ones, and 1 normal loaf pan with this recipe.
1 cup white sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups canned pumpkin
3 bananas
1/2 cup milk (I used almond vanilla milk)
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablesppon cinnamon
2 teaspoons nutmeg
1 teaspoon clove
1 teaspoon allspice
2 1/2 cups flour
Preheat oven to 350°F. While oven is heating, mix sugar, eggs, vanilla and oil. Once these are blended well, go ahead and add your pumpkin, banana, and milk. Then I slowly started adding all my spices and then my flour. I make sure I am mixing the whole time that I am adding to avoid any lumps. Then pour into greased loaf pans. Bake for about an hour or until knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. The baking time can increase or decrease depending on pan size and ovens. I can make 2 regular size loaf pans, or several minis. Last night, I made 3 tiny ones, 2 medium ones, and 1 normal loaf pan with this recipe.

No comments:
Post a Comment