Thursday, July 12, 2007

3 layouts

Today I am trying to get things cleaned up around here. Tomorrow will be a busy day that will just lead into a busy weekend. I plan on taking the girls and my niece to the local dog show. This is what my girls wanted to do for their birthday. Speaking of which is Saturday. They will be 13. I can't believe they are getting that big. But they are turning into such wonderful sweet young ladies. Well here are 3 of the layouts I have done.
I did this one for a challenge on Scrapbook Flair. You had to use the kits they provided. All of which were made by Anita at Nana's Attic.


This was a quick page that I picked at NBK. I thought it was just really pretty.
And for the 3rd page. I took a break and quickly put this one together. I thought it came out cute. The girls found their dad's remote control car and decided to play with it, with his permission. They had lots of fun. As you can see, Kaiser was EXTREMELY curious about it. He actually ended up picking it up. hehe This whole page was just done in Paint Shop with its basic things.

4 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Wow - your first layout brought tears to my eyes! I have the same picture of Kaylene and her Grandpa and Me when we came back to visit Michaele - I remember well taking her and all the bread to feed the duckies at the lake - what great memories - thanks for sharin yours too - Ive gotta go find those pics...Michaele is coming over tomorrow - we'll have to go through them all. Your girls are gorgeous - boy where has the time gone 13....geeze. My Grandson is there at Fort Sills, just arrived last week from Germany, he is in the army...Would be nice to come back and see him! Your layouts are great - I love the framing!
Take care now!

Robbi and Mike said...

P.S...Please wish them Happy Birthday too!

Renée said...

wonderful - as always!

jburkhart said...

Hi there buddy!
I didn't get the chance to comment when I stopped in last week, but wanted to say once again how great these three layouts were! I love the one of Denielle and Krystin at the Lake feeding the ducks with their cousin! Yes, brings back memories of when we were there and got to feed the ducks....Kaylene always had fun doing that....now, at least, when we go over to Mom and Dad's house, we can still feed duck off of their dock!!!!
Can't wait to see more of your beautiful layouts!!!
Michaele
P.S. Happy Birthday to Denielle and Krystin - hope you both had a fantastic day! Hugs!