Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My 1st Freebie - a template!

I think the scrapbooking bug has hit me with full force because today I went and tried my hand at designing. What started out to be a "I am just going to do a template," ended up that I did papers and ribbons to go with it. :) Well I will just share the template with you for now. And as I get some more things made for the kit, I will share it then. Please tell me what you think and feel free to offer suggestions for improvements. It was alot of fun and I would love to make some more. Well for now.... here is the Circle Template. (updated in .psd format)


PS. Thanks to those that have left comments on my blog here. It means so much!!!

Psalm 109:30
I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; Yes, I will praise Him among the multitude.

9 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi....this looks neat! I dont know how to work on Templates yet, but that is my next learning process. Michaele gave me written directions/instructions, now if I can read my notes I may be able to do something with one! I will d/l it and put it in a safe place till I learn a bit more. Have a wonderful week and hope the girls had a great Birthday! Hugs!

jburkhart said...

LOL...and so the designing bug has already hit you!!!! :) Your first template looks like lots and lots of fun...can't wait to use it! Thanks so very much - I posted your link on my blog post!!!!
Hugs!
Me

Ladye said...

Nice template and tahnk you for sharing. I really need to make it back to OK to see my little boy (almost 35) but it just will not stop raining and since I got old, I hate to drive in the rain...

Diana Martin said...

This template looks fantastic, well done. I have not used a template before. I might have to give it a go one day. Thanks for your lovely comment again.
Hugs
Diana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great template!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Thanks.

Pooh Bear said...

I don't believe that this is your first. You're just pulling our legs... Thank you for sharing.

Sarah Graves said...

This is great and very timely for me, I've got a series of pics I want to scrap. Thanks so much, you've got a great eye!

Anonymous said...

awesome job for your first attempt. can't wait to see what else you will come up with. thank you for sharing.