But for now.. I leave you with this layout.
This is an old picture that Michaele at Burkhart Scrapzone emailed me of our girls. I need to change the year because we think it was actually taken in 1998. You see, we used to live in the same town and the girls would play together. We then lost contact for many years and due to scrapbooking and blogs, I was able to find her. Yeah!!! So we are enjoying catching up on old times and the years that have gone by.
This absolutely gorgeous kit was made by Diana at Scraps Up. I urge you to go over and check her stuff out. She has done a WONDERFUL job! I really had lots of fun playing with it.
3 comments:
Awww.....yes, it was great that you found me in the digiworld and get to share the fun of digiscrapping now! :) I absolutely adore the layout you have created of our girls together!!!! Diana's kit was a fabulous choice for the photo and love the title and journal placements! Thanks so much for creating this and sharing it with me - what a great memory!!!!
Hugs and ttys!
Michaele
I love this layout! I love how you turned the frame around. Thank you so much for sharing this LO. I'm so glad you found a photo that matches the kit so well and it sounds like it was a fabulous memory too. Thank you for your kind comments also, your a sweety.
Big Hugs
Diana
Darling layout Shuranda - Awww, werent they all so adorable. Cant believe Kaylene was ever that little! So happy you two made contact again too! Love your papers and template - Gorgeous!
Hugs!
Post a Comment