Monday, July 9, 2007

Newest past time.....

Well about 2-3 weeks ago, a friend introduced digital scrapbooking to me. I was hooked immediately! I am loving it AND so are my girls. I am hoping to use this to display some of our work.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope you like the freebies and enjoy them....Can't wait to see what you make with them..let me know when you post something made from me...I love to see....wink
Lots of love,
Crafty Scraps

jburkhart said...

Yay....you got a blog.....this will be fun...fun...fun....! Now I am going to try and visit you and make sure you are posting to this regularly - lol....but you got to do the same with me....hehehhehhehe! I get bad sometimes and won't post for several days.....I don't think that a lot of people miss me though...I sure love to read everyone's comments....it's really nice to get feeback and conversations going!
Hugs and so great to be back in contact with you again! I have missed ya!
TTYS!
Michaele