Today has been a busy but fun day. We took the girls to Sea World to ride a couple of rides and maybe do a waterslide or two. Well we got one ride in before it came a major downpour and they shut everything but the shows down due to the thunder and lightning. So we end up DRENCH at Sea World... Imagine that! hehe It was fun though because we played in lots of puddles since we were already soaking wet. I got just a very few pics due to the fact it was raining too hard to really have the camera out. So I need to find just the perfect stuff to make a page of our fun memory.
Well, speaking of showers, I told you I would post the page I did with my 1st template...Showers of Blessings!! Very fitting...
Remember that I ended up playing around with the template and making papers and ribbons to go with it. So I am sharing those with y'all. Once again, this is only my 2nd freebie, so please feel free to let me know any pointers in making things better. Download here.

PS. Thanks so much for the kind comments people have left. It means tons to me to know that I can be of help to you. Thanks again and God Bless!
Ezekiel 34:26 I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessing.
4 comments:
I love the title of your layout and Praise God for you for sharing His Word on your blog.
Love the layout you did using your template and lovely paper and ribbons - great texture too! How fun to go to Sea World...I remember when we went there...Kaylene had such a ball!!!!! Sorry for the thuderstorms...that had to be a bit of a bummer, but sounds like you all had a lot of fun though! Can't wait to see the pics that you took while there!
Keep up the great work and can't wait to see some more neat layouts and goodies, too!
Hugs and have a great weekend!
Michaele
Wonderful LO. Thank you for sharing your great goodies.
Love your layout! And really, really love the template! Thanks for sharing it! I created a layout with it! You can see it on my blog:
www.tinawilliamsdesigns.com
Post a Comment