Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Twinship Quote Freebie


I realize that not alot of you will have a need for twin quotes, but I am still going to share what I have for those few blessed moms, aunts, grandma's, etc... that have twins. I know that I am always on the lookout for neat things that express my girls relationship. They are truly each others best friends. So here is the quote that I made to go along with this page I did. I hope someone else can use it. Download the quote here


Credits: Papers and Elements by Anita at nanas-attic.blogspot.com/
Fonts - Pass the Chex
Quote - by me.... Twinscraps

5 comments:

jburkhart said...

Hi Shuranda....how was your weekend? Mine was busy and didn't get to be on the computer much since dh was home all day Sunday and Monday....finally get to catch up and see what you have been up to and do a bit of scrappin too! I love the new layout you have done of the girls and the quote is precious, too! That's a neat font - where'd you find that one at - I want it, too!!!! I'm sure that all those mother's of twins will absolutely love this lovely word art gift - keep up the great work....hugs!
Michaele

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

mel hains said...

thanks so much for the quote!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I have twins and rarely can find anything having to do with twins.

Robbi and Mike said...

Too cute! Love the layout of the girls, it looks so fun! Love the frames and how they are stitched together! Thanks for the word art too! Have a great week!