The pictures are from when we went to the California State Railroad Museum in 2005. We had the priviledge of getting a personal tour by the older gentleman in the photo at the bottom left. He had so much wisdom and knowledge to share with us. It was a real blessing.
You can click on the picture to make it larger... but the journaling reads: Located in Old Sacramento, the California State Railroad Museum is a complex of historic facilities and unique attractions. Widely regarded as one of North America’s finest and most visited railroad museums.Well I leave you today with this.... What have you done to make a difference? I was reading Hummie's World today and she had this wonderful clip on there. Please take 5 minutes to watch this and think about what you can do today. I know after I watched it, I am thinking. Thanks and God Bless you!
4 comments:
Oh how neat.....looks like everyone had a ball at the museum!!! I love the qp you used of Renee's.....my Dad use to be a train engineer for Southern Pacific Railroad! Great photos you took and used and love the torn edges on some of the photos! I think I have been there a long time ago...can't remember, though!
I gotta get going...but will stop by again.....will take a look over at Hummies and check the video out!
Have a wonderful day!
Michaele
I love layouts that are all about the photos! Great layout!
And look...you made a difference in several people's lives today with this post...oh, warm fuzzies abound!
Awww, what a darling layout, I love it. Yes Michaele, we were there when you were about 10 or 11...Great Memories of our trip with Grandpa Bob. I went over to Renee's and picked up the QP, thanks...Now to find those old RR Pics. Thank you for the links to the clip. Take care and God Bless too!
what a nice job you did :) the pictures are beautiful!
looks like you had a great time.. thanks for using the QP im glad you liked it!
Post a Comment