Customizing my blog
Well, I officially spent the ENTIRE day trying to figure out how to customize this blog. Well I spent the whole morning creating the banner. Then the rest trying to make it all work. I had some wonderful help from a very patient friend. You can check her pretty blogs out here. Then my husband came in and helped with the fine details and...... it is finished. At least for now it is. hehe
3 comments:
Your header looks great! Thanks for your special comment on my blog and about my shared kit.
Blessings.
Hi Shuranda!
Didn't want you to think I had forgotten about ya...just wanted to stop by and say - You go Girl!!!!! Love your header and your blog is off to a great start! I see you already got me on there, too! Awwww...thanks bunches and bunches! I will get ya up on mine so I can visit you every day (or try to anyway) and make sure you are keeping it up to date!!! LOL!
Yep, I remember when I did my blog....I was totally clueless and it took me a good two whole days to get it up...then another two days down the road to customize it even more! They are quite frustrating at first, but a real joy to have and play with!
I was gone most of the day with the girls...then we also had a softball ceremony to go to for Kay...so it's been a long day....I will email ya tomorrow....should be a nice slow day.....hopefully!
Hugs and have a great night!
Michaele
Hi - Your Blog is looking really great Shuranda..So glad you found Michaele out here in this big ole scrappin world! I can't believe what a small world to come across each other after all these years and many moves! Love your layouts of your Great Danes, they are beautiful dogs. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the kids too. Will be checking in often (Michaele's mom)
Robbi 1 p.s. she even set up my blog....I have to work on it, but it is just right - nice and simple for me right now. Take care now.
Hugs!
Post a Comment